...this blog kills fascists...

Monday, June 21, 2004

Slim Posting

Between Fathers' day and trying to wrap up a piece for print, I wasn't able to do much posting the last 24 hours or so. The piece I was writing was ostensibly to be about the Medicaid fiasco that Haley Barbour, aided and abetted by the majority of our State Legislature (both houses and both sides of the aisle, I should note) has forced the state into. That's not, I don't think, anyway, what it turned out to be.

As long time (relatively, given TTP is only a few months old) readers will know, I've been trying to get my head around why the GOP pulled out all stops in the effort to appoint Barbour, particularly, to the Governor's seat here in Mississippi. The result of feeling my way around in the dark on that issue is what this column has turned out to be. It's been delivered to the editor who'd initially requested the (Medicaid) piece. When I hear back regarding its publication, I'll let y'all know.

0 comments: to “ Slim Posting

Post a Comment


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com