...this blog kills fascists...

Monday, August 02, 2004

Spotty Coverage

Let me apologize in advance for the (very probable) spotty and infrequent posting you'll see here for the next few days (as it has been for the last few as well). Circumstances regarding my day job are very much in play, and attentions have necessarily been focused there. That and the ramifications for my family and myself as a result of such a shifting reality

That said, I should add that it increasingly looks as though my skills--as writer, researcher, consultant and editor--will very soon be available for hire. So, to those who regularly stop by, if you should happen to be in need of such services, or are aware of those who are, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Seriously.

0 comments: to “ Spotty Coverage

Post a Comment


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com