...this blog kills fascists...

Friday, June 27, 2008

Scruggsiana

I think I saw you in an ice-cream parlour, drinking milk shakes cold and long
Smiling and waving and looking so fine, dont think
You knew you were in this song
And it was cold and it rained so I felt like an actor
And I thought of ma and I wanted to get back there
Your face, your race, the way that you talk
I kiss you, youre beautiful, I want you to walk

Weve got five years, stuck on my eyes
Five years, what a surprise
Weve got five years, my brain hurts a lot
Five years, thats all weve got.


For all your Dickie Scruggs trial and sentencing info-gathering, be sure to check out folo's amazing coverage, and do yourself a favor and read Anita Lee's pieces in the Sun-Herald.

C-L's really dropped the ball on this story.

1 comments: to “ Scruggsiana

  • Mitch
    June 28, 2008 1:44 PM  

    New inline comments, thanks to Blogger in Draft.

    If you use blogger, I highly recommend taking advantage of the added functionality Blogger in Draft provides.

Post a Comment


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com