...this blog kills fascists...

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Wicker Specific Medicare Radio Ad

Just landed in my inbox from Americans United for Change, and wanted to share:




UPDATE: Well, it doesn't seem to be working on my end. I wonder if their servers are just clogged, or if they or I janked the player code somehow. In any case, I'll try again later, and the main difference between this ad and the one I posted yesterday is that it targets Wicker specifically.

UPDATE II: I've heard from reliable sources that you, dear reader, should be able to play the file just fine. So it's just some issue with the squirrels on my end. Enjoy the ad, visit the link, and send it on to everyone who may be out of earshot of either a radio, or the reach of the ad buy.

0 comments: to “ Wicker Specific Medicare Radio Ad

Post a Comment


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com