...this blog kills fascists...

Friday, August 08, 2008

I'm Roger Wicker, and I Approved This Message

Just got sent this by a reader. Roger Wicker's running ads decrying Ronnie Musgrove's supposed "embarrassing ethical conduct." But when called to account for these charges by a local TV station, Roger Wicker showed that he's an empty suit, whose campaign is being run outside of his own jurisdiction. He didn't even know what his own ad was talking about. If you're going to make allegations like that, you should at least know what in the world it is you're implying. And be prepared to account for it, since the ad carries your statement of approval.

Check it out:

I'd say many more such "truth tests" are in order.

0 comments: to “ I'm Roger Wicker, and I Approved This Message

Post a Comment


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com