...this blog kills fascists...

Monday, August 11, 2008

Speaking of Wes Clark

From his PAC Website:
A little over a month ago, following my appearance on Face the Nation, the right wing freak machine took me out of context, attacked me, and just wanted me to "hit the road."

Well, I'm here to tell you: I'm not going away.

We simply have too much to do in these final three months. We have to elect Barack Obama the next president of the United States. And we have to give him a working majority in Congress. So let's give the right wing what they asked for. I'm ready to "hit the road" and help Democrats across the country
Right wing freak machine? Did he just say that? Dang, son. Them's fighting words. Gotta love it.

0 comments: to “ Speaking of Wes Clark

Post a Comment


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com