...this blog kills fascists...

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Biden, Biting

Speaking of Rick Davis letting everyone know the McCain campaign has decided this is not an election about issues (since, y'know, there's really not that much going on in the country.....and the world today), I missed this yesterday, but First Read had a choice bit from Joe Biden on that:
“Well, let me tell you, that means to them this election is not about you being able to scrape up the tuition money to send your kid off to college,” he said. “It's not about whether or not you're going to fill up your gas tank. … That to me is an issue. It's an issue to me and to Barack Obama.”
Exactly. But Biden went further, and if I were Joe Lieberman, I'd watch my back in the Senate:
“My friend -- and when I see him I’m going to ask him to go down to the gym with me, Joe Lieberman -- talked about surrender,” Biden said. “They use phrases like that, about surrender and putting country first.” He then noted that the Bush administration is about to enter into an agreement to remove U.S. forces on a timetable, something Obama had called for earlier and Republicans attacked.

“So, if Barack Obama is the agent of surrender, George Bush is the one signing the surrender papers,” he said.
Take him down to the gym. Heh.

0 comments: to “ Biden, Biting

Post a Comment


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com